Well Planned Day

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Short Week

We had a lazy Labor Day weekend but we made up for it this week. We enjoyed dad being home for a 4 day weekend. Monday we went bowling (I didn't know the Kids Bowl Free was still going on! Our summer ended up being a little too crazy and we only used them 1 time...until this week.)


I was super tired one night this week but my sweet teen aged boy looked at me with those puppy eyes and asked me to make him a snack. I made him a loaf of artisan bread and mom, dad & son stood at the counter, buttering it and eating it. And then it was gone. However, it was one of the prettiest loaves of bread I've ever made.


This is Cait in her highchair AND in her first 3-6 month outfit. And of course, there's Yoda-Cait!

Wednesday's are free for awhile at the (Cowboy Hall of Fame). We took a field trip there this week with the Abla's. The kids enjoyed playing in the kid area out back, and in the rain while we ate lunch on their covered patio.

1 comment:

Granny said...

Hard to believe how fast time has gone by!!! She looks so precious. Poppy was sure disappointed - sorry - grieved that he missed out on Brendan's "snack". He believes that was the most beautiful loaf he has ever seen. And that's saying a lot, because I bet he's seen more bread than anyone I know. Loved Cameron and his boots.