But, we'll survive and I can clean house later. I'm trying to have fun with the kids but also limit our trips out. Caitlin is a homebody and I still tire easily running around.
Cameron starts somewhat official preschool this year. Mostly just reviewing things he knows like colors and shapes and teaching him the alphabet, days of the week and such.
Caitie began taking her binki these last couple weeks. She especially likes this one with the bear attached.
My sis, Leslie, found this Yoda costume at the JBF sale. Cameron just loves it!
We managed to get out for the first co-op field trip. We had a grand time, thankful for a cool morning at the zoo. We even got to watch the Sea Lion show! What fun!
Also from the JBF sale, Caitie got this tummy time mat. She likes it in short intervals.

Cameron got this Sampson strong suit for his birthday. Isn't that fun?! The boy loves to dress up! Cameron spent 5 days very sick in August. We are thankful that no one else got it.
Cameron got this Sampson strong suit for his birthday. Isn't that fun?! The boy loves to dress up! Cameron spent 5 days very sick in August. We are thankful that no one else got it.
Caitie weighed in at 12 pounds, 4 ounces on August 24th. She is now 12 weeks old. If you look at her in her carrier (below) you can see she loves sitting up and her neck is pretty strong. So are her legs. She loves being held so that she is standing and can bounce. She is quite expressive and pretty demanding. But she still sleeps good and is overall pretty happy.

We took a trip last week to Granny's to pick apples with a couple of my sisters and some friends. It was a fun time.

Brendan got Caitlin's high chair put together last week so that Caitie can enjoy sitting with us during dinner. She likes it in short intervals at this point.
Brendan & I are enjoying a new curriculum for science (PAC Works) and Language Arts. Our days are still a little hectic but we're starting to get into a pattern that works for us. The picture below is Brendan doing work while entertaining Cait! And Cameron, being a ham!

Wednesday, we broke out the fondue pot for dinner. After a delicious cheese fondue, we made chocolate fondue. For the first time -ever- Brendan ate so much that he got a little sick. That boy can put away the food! It was a lot of fun, especially since Cameron has become a better eater this last month or so. He is now eating almost everything put in front of him! What a trooper!

I had 2 Uppercase Living parties last month and I have 2 more scheduled in the next 4 weeks, plus a catalog party. So, that's a recap of our busy days. Looking at September, Brendan gets to go to Kansas City with his Grandparents, we are going to a Titus 2 Conference, celebrating my birthday and my sister, Lyndsey's and maybe going to the Oklahoma Wildlife Expo and the State Fair this month.
We took a trip last week to Granny's to pick apples with a couple of my sisters and some friends. It was a fun time.
Brendan got Caitlin's high chair put together last week so that Caitie can enjoy sitting with us during dinner. She likes it in short intervals at this point.
Brendan & I are enjoying a new curriculum for science (PAC Works) and Language Arts. Our days are still a little hectic but we're starting to get into a pattern that works for us. The picture below is Brendan doing work while entertaining Cait! And Cameron, being a ham!
Wednesday, we broke out the fondue pot for dinner. After a delicious cheese fondue, we made chocolate fondue. For the first time -ever- Brendan ate so much that he got a little sick. That boy can put away the food! It was a lot of fun, especially since Cameron has become a better eater this last month or so. He is now eating almost everything put in front of him! What a trooper!
I had 2 Uppercase Living parties last month and I have 2 more scheduled in the next 4 weeks, plus a catalog party. So, that's a recap of our busy days. Looking at September, Brendan gets to go to Kansas City with his Grandparents, we are going to a Titus 2 Conference, celebrating my birthday and my sister, Lyndsey's and maybe going to the Oklahoma Wildlife Expo and the State Fair this month.
Always an adventure. Always.
2 comments:
wow girl, that's a whole lot going on!
the fondue pot sounds so fun, I saw one at the thrift store last week... and considered it.
the strong man suit is adorable too, and of course, so is Miss Cait!
Sure do love Cameron's Yodi? suit. I get a kick out of seeing him dressed up. I've still got J.C.'s E.T. suit. I will be excited to see him in it someday.
Post a Comment