He loves playing in the tub especially with bubbles and crayola color tablets!
Cameron was in search of a snack and found some canned pineapple. He insisted on eating it out of the can. Such a funny face!
I am now teaching Middle School Digital Photography in co-op. Our sessions last five weeks. Last session, I got to teach the Preschool class. This was our last class and the kids are dancing with scarves. They had so much fun!
I don't know if you'll find this as humorous as I did, but this is Cameron trying to play the Wii game where you bounce the soccer ball off your head. It's so funny to see his body twisting all about!
This past Thursday our Photography class took a field trip to the Oklahoma School of Photography in Moore. Oh, how I would love to take classes...but this school charges $10,000 for their program!!! Ouch! That won't fit into the Dave Ramsey plan anytime soon!!! :-) It was a really neat tour; the staff was so kind and patient with our group.
Here's my 26 week picture! I'm getting big but I feel a lot smaller than I remember with the boys. I am feeling my best out of the whole pregnancy. I have a little heartburn when I eat too much and my body gets a little achy if I sit/stand/lay too long in the same position OR if I overexert myself. But I am sleeping better and I have more energy than I have had.
Another one of Cameron. If Brendan had his way, he would not be included in my blogs at all. I'll try to get more pictures of him this week! Cameron LOVES sitting on the back of the couch. Here he's playing his "game boy" from Christmas.
Friday we attended a going away party for some great friends of ours. I met Chasity through our homeschool group and we have become great friends in the past year. They are moving to Arkansas this week. :-(
And today we took the van on it's maiden voyage to Tulsa. It ran beautifully and everyone had a comfortable drive. Cameron loves having such a great view from the car seat!
3 comments:
So Cameron likes baths now? Didn't he hate them for a bit? I didn't know the Sellers were moving... that's too bad but hope it's a good move for them!
Great pics once again Jenn. You always do such a good job!
I have that same coral ruffly maternity blouse on loan from a friend! Fun! Kelly
Post a Comment