Well Planned Day

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break

Spring Break came and went quite quickly. It has definitely been a busy time for us.

Saturday was our monthly Cooper family dinner. Here's Cameron dressed in Gramma's giraffe costume, showing off his tail!


Taelyn enjoyed treats that Gramma & Papa brought back from New York.



And Jackson, he's getting so big. Such a cutie! (I made that onesie for him!)


Monday was spent by JC & Brendan cutting and sanding wood for Cameron's new bunk bed. I decided to save all bunk bed prep pictures for a blog entry of it's own.

Tuesday we took a drive to Seminole, OK to visit the Jasmine Moran Children's Museum. The kids and I have been but Daddy hadn't. This was a fun time for all - we were happy to see some new exhibits and of course they still had our favorites!


I think Bren is a little bit too big for this slide!


Of course, we had to do a fossil dig.


Wednesday and Thursday were spent in Lawton. JC helped mom work on her rent houses, with some help from Brendan on Wednesday. Of course it wouldn't be a trip to Granny's without playing in the dirt pile & trees. What fun!


Friday was back home to work on the bunk beds some more. And catch-up-on-laundry day for mom. Here's another one of Cami's dress up outfits (notice the fisherman's hat, knight shirt, pirate sword, camo pants and dino slippers!). Friday evening we attended a church "sing".


We were blessed with wonderful, spring-like weather all week and then we got snow on Saturday. So with our bunk bed project on hold, we've worked on inside projects. I sewed "black-out" on the bedroom windows that face the East. I also made my nursing cover. We've rearranged some furniture to make more room for Caitlin.

I can't believe spring break has come and gone. It wasn't a very relaxing one for daddy but at least he got some good family time. Nine more weeks of teaching for JC and just under 12 weeks until we meet baby Cait. Oh, how time flies!

2 comments:

Janetta said...

Did you make the knight's shirt? It's really cute!

amanda said...

so glad you had a great break!

LOVE that little onesie. totally love it!

and the picture of Bren at the top of the tree and Cam at the bottom... that one might need to be printed and framed - priceless!