Well Planned Day

Friday, March 12, 2010

These boots were made for walking...

WOW! Brendan posed for a picture! Isn't our son growing up and lookin' handsome?

The frustrating part is that with these boots on, he can rest his chin atop of my head!!!

This year, Brendan turns 15 and begins high school. How fast time flies. How quickly they grow up. What little time we have left with him at home, compared to time that has gone by. We are blessed by such a great son!!!

6 comments:

Janetta said...

The time left at home part makes me want to cry. I wish Cameron would go back to being a little baby again. ;-(

Always an Adventure said...

Yes, and it seem to hit home harder today.

I would love for Bren to stay at home while he goes through college, but I also remember the desire for indepenence. I hope he'll stay.

Our Army of Six said...

Wow, 15! Rachel will be 13 on Thursday. That makes me sad. I keep remembering things she did as a baby lately.

Always an Adventure said...

I got out both boy's baby books today. Cameron's needed a little updating! It was fun to compare their footprints and other info. Brendan being a baby seems like another life ago, though.

amanda said...

such a big guy! I love that he actually posed for a picture!! =)

gramma (mom) said...

Ah, my handsome grandson! Always precious, no matter what age they are@