All washed, this is Caitlin's stash of clothes! In all fairness, these ARE newborn to 2T! My guess is that 70% has been bought for .20¢ a piece at my favorite Sunday thrift stores. About 5% was given to me and the other 25% was bought at the Once Upon A Child "bag sale" or this week at the JBF sale. I really have to quit shopping. There's no more room in our house!!!
On another note, I completed my nursing cover this weekend. We're getting close to being ready to meet sweet Caitlin.
Cameron told me today that HE was going to take care of her when she arrived. This shall be interesting!
4 comments:
Chelsie and I can't see any problem! Looks like you're going to have a lot of fun playing dress-up! :) So excited for you!!!
hey some newborns wear 2-3 outfits a day so you just might have enough =) the good thing about the tiny clothes is that they grow out of them so fast that they don't wear out (so you can either sell them or give them to someone else!!!)
it does take a sweet forever to fold all that itty-bitty stuff though!!!
LOVE the fabric for your nursing cover!
uh oh! I don't think you ever did this for the boys, did you? Where will you keep it all!!! (And don't forget that ppl will probably give you lots of baby girl clothes as gifts.. ppl love to buy little girl stuff!)
Did you go here? http://babynamey.com/badges
and then make all your selections and color and stuff and then do customize on your blog and add it as a gadget? Pretty sure that's all I did. Maybe it's one of those weird blogger issues and if you tried it again tomorrow it'd work fine. Don't know. Kelly
Post a Comment