2010 has started out to be a great year! I can't believe we are already in the 2nd month. Time is flying fast and that makes me a little nervous. We're not quite ready to look June in the eyes!
I was thinking about life lately and realized 2010 has already brought many changes for our family.
*We started Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University
*We found out we'll be adding a GIRL to our family
*JC began classes at OSU-OKC, working towards an engineering degree
*I quit working for the lumber yard in Lawton
*We began attending a very small, family-integrated church
All that in just 1 month! Whew!!! I can't wait to see what the next 11 months will bring!
On a side note, my computer is sick so pictures will have to wait awhile. Hopefully it won't be too long.
3 comments:
Tell me about the church!
wow. I knew 2010 would be a big year for you guys, but I didn't realize how BIG! praying each new change is a blessing for you...
Yes, tell us about the church! I was gonna ask the same thing! :)
Post a Comment