Here Cami is at Isabella's 3rd birthday party, a princess party!
Cami w/Taelyn
With the birthday girl!
In his "prince" crown
I told Cameron tonight that he needs to quit waking me up by yelling, "MOOOOOOMMMM, Cover me up!!!" (Usually around 3-4 a.m.) I asked him if he did it because he missed me while he slept, and he said, "No. Because I love you". Awwwww!
Our friend, Miss Julie, loaned Cami a frog costume. He wore it all day, and he thought he was pretty cute!
Cameron has been asking me, "Is your name Jeni-per?" So cute!
Here's Cami in his belated birthday gift from Grandpa & Grandma Polliard - how fun!
My favorite Cameronism lately has to be when he has realized I'm sad. He makes sure to come to me and tells me over and over, "It's otay, it's otay." So precious!
2 comments:
He sure is incredible!!! And verrrry perceptive.....he is such a blessing.
I bet he LOVES the costumes!
Don't they just melt your heart? Our babies are getting so big!
Post a Comment