This morning, we drove downtown to visit the
Disney A Christmas Carol Train Tour. It is Free but you'll probably have to pay for parking. We parked at a nearby meter and Brendan had to run back and put more money in it, since they only run 1 hour at a time. While we were there, there really weren't any lines and it took us just about 1 hour - start to finish.

Here's the train


The first 2 cabins of the train are full of costumes (I think from the original movie), portraits of the characters from this movie and some
Dickenson artifacts.
(No flash photography here)

This cabin had lots of different screens showing different aspects of the movie and the creation of it.

Here is what they used to make Big Ben in the movie.

Lots of neat info on how they made the movie.

Then, we got to take our pictures and "morph" into characters from the movie. A little silly, but the boys thought it was cool.

The last cabin of the train had a neat Christmas day scene.

When we walked back through the train station, these four were singing Christmas carols. I think this was MY favorite part!

After touring the train and signing up for some drawings, we got to see clips of the movie in 3D!
These neat pillars had "snow" blowing from them. Cameron didn't want to leave the snow!!!

Of course, not photography during the movie, but I did snap a picture of the screen before it started. I ♥ 3D!
Cam wore his glasses until the movie started, but wouldn't wear them during the movie clips!


Brendan & I are looking forward to seeing the movie in November!
2 comments:
It looks like a fun time. Love those 3-D glasses. I don't blame Cam for wanting to stay in the "snow" on a hot day.
that looks like it was a fun time! great photos! kinda makes me excited for the Christmas season!
Post a Comment