And here are some shots of my silly little one.
In this one, he found these snow pants & hat as I was sorting for JBF. Now, mind you, it's 100 degrees outside!!
It was going to go to the sale, but I guess I'll keep it another year. It was awfully handy to have on snow days. Notice, though, the hat is on backwards!
Here he is showing off his Home Depot "I did it" tat.
He got this tattoo at his first ever Home Depot workshop day. And look what he made...
Pretty fancy!
And last, but definitely NOT least, is this picture of my silly boy.
I thought Cameron was sitting on his bed reading. That's what it looked like from the living room. I couldn't believe he was reading for such a long time! Almost an hour later, he does his little skip, hop and I see this! He had gotten a hold of the stickers I put on top of his dresser...and covered his body with them!!!
Now I know what to do with Cam when I need him occupied!!!

2 comments:
ok, that is an awesome Home Depot project... we signed up for that once but had to cancel... we might need to look into it again. Are you going to spruce it up with some UL????
LOVE the sticker picture! too funny.
Hope you make loads of moola at the JBF sale!!! =)
when are you coming to Lawton again? Koka misses you guys ;)
Who would have thought the love of Home Depot was in the genes but sure enough it is!! And talented too! His great grandpaw Sidney B. would sure be proud. That sticker picture is priceless! Is is so him.
Post a Comment