Well Planned Day

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Resurrection Weekend

I went back & forth on whether I wanted to even have the boys color eggs this year. I felt like the Easter Scrooge!

But, I found these neat "Color Snaps" for less than a buck so I picked up two.


They are basically Q-Tips with food coloring in the tubing between the cotton ends. Snap one end and the color drains to the cotton on the other end.




The boys seemed to enjoy it.


We spent Saturday in Lawton with Granny & Papa, Aaron, Hilerey and baby Alexander. This was Cam's first time to hold Alex. He enjoyed it!


The best "Resurrection Sunday" picture I could manage. Cameron doesn't like to pose for me!


Sunday we shared with Gramma & Papa, and the Greats, Jess, Aaron & Taelyn, Les, Mike & Bella, Lyn & Allison. It was a nice weekend with WONDERFUL food!
Cameron loves the babies and they seem to love him!

2 comments:

amanda said...

how fun... I love the picture of them both coloring eggs... And Cam's face holding the baby... priceless! He might want another sibling... ;)

Always an Adventure said...

Uh...NO!