Happy Easter to you and your family. Glad that you are back and blogging again. Missed you.
We had a wonderful Easter. We rejoiced with my friend, Renee and her family, as her oldest daughter, Harlie, was baptized. Of course, I cried. I tried to take pics in the back like you did for us with Logan but sure they weren't as good as yours. After that we headed to Renee's and continued our celebrations with lots of food.
1 comment:
Happy Easter to you and your family. Glad that you are back and blogging again. Missed you.
We had a wonderful Easter. We rejoiced with my friend, Renee and her family, as her oldest daughter, Harlie, was baptized. Of course, I cried. I tried to take pics in the back like you did for us with Logan but sure they weren't as good as yours. After that we headed to Renee's and continued our celebrations with lots of food.
How did you spend your Easter Sunday?????
Post a Comment