Today our Co-op did a Land Run Re-enactment. Here are the boys in their western gear

Brendan and two of his friends were the Land Officers. They got to give out deeds and collect fees.

This group really goes all out with their Land Run. The costumes were so cute!

Even some of the mom's dressed up!

Most of the families created some sort of item that they could trade. Several families had baked goods and candy. Yum! This store sold homemade crackers and homemade note cards!

Of course, we can't have a new town without the
Sheriff and a
jale...or is that jail?!

This family had all the dishes, served lunch to all that wanted. She even hand washed her dishes in a dish pan!

Cameron picked up any gun he could find. He had a blast!

Brendan and his posse

Bang Bang

Besides my first sunburn of the year, it was a wonderful event. Can't wait for next year!
3 comments:
I'm gonna have to bust it out for this one...
That looks RAD!
I love Cam with the guns. So stinking cute.
sorry about the sunburn, those are no fun.
You know how I love it when you use that word! BTW, Harn Homestead is on Lincoln Blvd, about NW 17th Street. Very fun. Check out their website!
Your co op ROCKS!!! I love the costumes. What are you wearing next year???
When I saw the pic of Cam I could almost hear him saying, "Bang, bang". He is too cute.
B looks good in a cowboy hat. How tall is he now????
Post a Comment