Alexander Chesley Polliard was born to Hilerey & Aaron on March 4th. He weighed 7 lbs 10 oz.
We spent a Sunday playing at Will Rogers Park in Okc. It was a beautiful day to play outside!
Another day, we played at the Lake Overholser park and walked across the dam. Can you believe this picture was taken less than 10 miles from our house?!
We dog sat the Lutz dog for a day. Here's a picture of her and Sam checking each other out. Always entertaining!
We met the Lutz fam at the Omniplex. Here, Wilson & Brendan are experiencing 74 mile per hour winds. "What's the big deal???"
We also got to play at LOL in Lawton on it's first day open. Pretty neat place!
Some great shots of the boys...
Brendan jumping in the sleet!
Then, the snow!
Baby Taelyn's great smiles!
Cameron has a great seat to watch the widening of NW 67th Street in Lawton!
We spent a day at Jasmine Moran in Seminole, OK with Les & Bella. Look at Brendan - he's inside a bubble!
3 comments:
welcome back.
so many pictures, so much fun.
a few comments...
ok seriously, you have to show me where that dam is, if it is only 10 minutes from your house, we should certainly visit it before we move.
that new baby is a dollface. for real.
I love Bren jumping in the hail!
ok, I forget the rest, but I am sure I have more comments in my head. =)
I hope this means you are feeling better...?
As usual honey, your pictures are wonderful. You have such a talent! And cute lookin' kids too :-)
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment