Oh my! I have EIGHT, yes 8, Uppercase Living Open Houses scheduled!!! And look at the dates:
August 31
Sept 14
Sept 19
Sept 20
Sept 21
Oct 2
Oct 3
Oct 4
Oh my, ideed!!! I am so excited that I am getting confirmation that this was a good choice for my family!
And don't worry, I won't schedule 3 per weekend after these. I've just been so excited about the interest. (Plus I need to recoop my initial expenses!!!)
If I can get a couple demonstrators under me, JC & I might get a free cruise!
Now, about Cameron. I talked to the doctor's office today and they said to wait another week before bringing him in to be weighed. That will give hime 2 weeks on the Pediasure. I am encouraged by my friends and by our merciful God. Thank you, everyone for praying for our family!
Brendan began guitar lessons this week. He is pumped up about it. He really likes the instructor and has been asking to practice every day! I'm so excited he's finally showing interest in a music instrument! Oh, and we don't have to worry about his size. I bought him size 16 pants 2 days ago. That's the largest size in kids sizes. If he grows 1/2", he'll be up to the men's department! ACK!!! Unfortunately they don't make a 26" waist X 32" legs!!! (I never can remember which measurement goes first. Doesn't help that JC is 32x32!!!)
2 comments:
before I forget... I think the waist size is first, you were right =)
WOW! holy uppercase living parties batman! You have booked a lot! That is super duper. I hope you can find a couple demonstators to sign up under you... a free cruise? rad!
We will continue to pray for Cam. And for mommy & daddy.
That is cool that Brendan is taking guitar lessons. Has he learned smoke on the water yet? Seems as though that is always a popular one...but maybe that is only bass guitar. What do I know?
thanks for the update, can't wait to see you this weekend!
WOW!!! That's alot of parties... you are going to be busy. I can't wait to hear all about them.
Tell B that he'll have to play some thing for us when he is comfortable. We, too, will continue to pray for Cameron and you all. We are excited to see everyone this weekend. I told Wil that Brendan would be here... he is looking forward to playing the Wii with him. See you then.
Post a Comment