Well Planned Day

Friday, August 15, 2008

TGIF

It's been a long week. To say the least. I have missed blogging so I'll try to catch up and do better.

Here are the 20-some-odd breastfeeding covers I had on display at the Baby Fair at Integris Hospital today. I'm glad to be done sewing for a little while!

We started back to school full time on Monday. Both boys have done very well with their "school work"! ☺

Brendan actually had an assignment that required play-do! Look carefully, Cameron is not without his bulldozer!

Some play time...(wearing mom's shoes!)

Cameron really likes watching Brendan during Bren's play time. Isn't this cute?!

Walker must be teaching Cameron his artistic ways...

Last Saturday was Isabella's 2nd Birthday!
Some great pictures of my sisters:





Isabella in her new chair holding her new baby. I think her birthday party was a huge success!!!

Just one of the things I love about Oklahoma and our Creator!

Psalm 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.

Margaret & Richard, here's a picture from your iris garden
I think this was the last week in July. We spent some fun time with the Lutz family. Dinner, swimming and dirt...does it get any better?!
I love the Uppercase Living design:
"Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it"
Princess loved trying to drink the water from this "gun"; Cameron equally loved shooting it at Princess!
Sweet moments

Check them out! Walker & Cameron both have shovels!
Brendan & Wil hanging as King of the Hill
Fun times, great family & friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pics. Love the sunset and the iris. The boys look like they are climbing a mountain... granny did good getting the city to make the dirt pile in her backyard. I am sure it makes for many great times for the boys. Bella is getting so big... she is cute as ever. Back to school in the Polliard house... looks like lots of fun. Some times when I look at your pics I wish I was home schooling Logan. I just have to have faith that she is where God wants her to be. Thanks for sharing... I love looking at your blog. Miss you more than you know.

Anonymous said...

It is so wonderful to see my family enjoying life!!! Richard and I think the sunset pictures are breath taking..he wants to know where you were when you took them..as for Richard's lily, it's one I took off the farm at Premont. They are really beautiful, large white lilies. This is the 1st time one was pink. The more I talk to others the more I am grateful for the love and lots of hours you put into schooling Brendan. I know that someday J.C. will have that one throwaway student that he can change the life of and will know why teaching is where God has him for now. Bella is so pretty! But then she comes from a pretty family!!