
I sorted, hung and tagged 102 items for the Just Between Friends Sale that starts on Monday. My fingers are sore from the safety pins!
JC's first day of students was Thursday. I told Brendan that he (Bren) had to get up at 7 a.m. to take 1st day of school pictures with Dad...but that didn't happen. Here's about the best 1st day of school picture I got.
Cameron had fun cooking dinner with me Thursday night. He LOVES to cut things! He was content cutting this tomato for about 30 minutes!!!
Cameron came down the hall last night with this proud, impish grin...with his brother's underware on!!! Oh my goodness! He was quite proud of himself for putting them on all by himself. (Bren really needs to make sure his dirty clothes go into his bedroom hamper!!!)
I have my biggest Uppercase Living party tomorrow! I'm so excited! Leslie has 15 or so people who have RSVP'ed and I'm so excited. I hope that I will get 3 parties booked during her party.
Here's a neat thing I did for my party today. I stole the idea from some other UL demonstators. I took a tin bucket from my crafts stash and put "Samples" on it so now I can pass the bucket for the craft part of my demo.
On another note, I got an email from a girl today who met me at the Baby Fair last week. She is placing an order and has scheduled an Open House! YAY!!!
Since I didn't have pictures of Brendan on my camera, I thought I'd dig up some old ones.
This was in Medicine Park...maybe 2005.

Brendan at the zoo...I think he was 8!

This one is from Laura's wedding in 2005!
2 comments:
102 items for JBF!! WOW!!! That's incredible. Tell JC that he looks very professional. If I was Brendan I wouldn't get up early either. Maybe Cammie will be a chef one day; I love his face... he's concentrating very hard. Logan says that you shouldn't post pics of B's undies on your blog... HA HA. I can't wait to hear about your UCL party.... I am sure it will be a success. I think it's great that you are setting "goals" for yourself. An order and a party from your last event... that's wonderful. Call me later and let me know how the party goes.
I hope your party goes well, also... thanks for the update, it was so fun to read through & see all the pics... I ♥ the one of Cam cutting up the tomato... I don't think I could give a knife to walker (sharp or not), he seems to relish finding alternate uses for things =)
can't wait to hear (or read) about your big party
Post a Comment