Well Planned Day

Friday, October 9, 2015

TWO Decades

My first born son is 2 decades old today. No longer a teen but he hasn't seemed like a kid in quite some time. I remember his birth like it was yesterday but the years have flown by before me. I am proud to be his mom. I am thankful for his quiet, strong presence.  I look forward to seeing what God has in store for his future.

Bren, I love you and I'm so proud of you!  May you love and serve God all the days of your life and may He bless you with His loving kindness.  Happy birthday!

1 comment:

Granny and PawPaw said...

Yes, Brendan, I am amazed at the fine man you are and so grateful to be able to watch you grow more so every day. I thank God He selected you for my first grandchild. What joy be your Granny. Happy 20th!