While the kids were at Granny's, Lily decided she was big enough to ride a bike with training wheels! And she loves to ride, too! When they got home, all the kids got out their bikes and rode up and down the street. It hit me hard that my babies are growing up so very fast!
Lily wearing a silly hat at our friend's house. Lily and Cait at church.
Flowers my honey bought me.
Miss Lily loves writing letters. I don't think she will be far behind her sister in learning to read.
Lily and I whipped up some brownies while Cait and Cam played Wii. She's a good helper! I bought a elementary cooking curriculum and I can't wait for all three kids to start it!
My big one. I don't get many pictures of him these days. He's working and studying and hanging out with friends. I regularly see him for dinner and snacks! I am so thankful for his help around the house and I'm so proud of his hard work and determination!
This weekend, we went to see our sweet niece for her first birthday. She had an absolute blast digging into her birthday cake. It was fun to see the grandma's giving her a bath together.










3 comments:
You are right! They are growing up sooooo fast! Lily especially wants to be a "big" kid. And always wanting to help. Sure am glad you got a picture of Brendan - even if it was his backside. Can't help missing them!!! I know, it's only been a day or two.
I enjoy your pictures. The one with the 3 on the bikes is now my screen saver.
What wonderful babies! All the way up to the great big one!
Post a Comment