The girls love to sit on the counter and "help" me while I cook dinner. Cait has gotten really good at cutting onions, olives and some other veggies and fruit.
We took a day to process apples. Everyone helped peel and chop. There were a lot of apples! More than it seemed.
We dried out some apple peels, made apple butter, cinnamon apple rings, apples for the freezer, apple sauce and some Pioneer Woman's flat apple pies. Yum! Thanks, Granny & PawPaw for letting us pick your harvest!
Growing so fast! And wearing tie-dyed socks from a play date at Aunt Leslie's.
I had a craft night with a couple of my sisters and made this key holder and pie pan. I ♥ crafts! The kids have been busy with crafts and school. Below, they all color coloring pages of themselves.
Play date with friends. This is Cam's best friend, Alex. Below, the girls swing with Abi, Aaron and Aiden.
Cait loves to play in the mud outside. She loves when I give her recycles to play with. Below, the kids had fun cork painting fall trees.
These are my favorite pictures that have been taken lately. I think this is probably the best picture ever of me and the girls! I just love it! And, "bubby", he's so handsome!!!
Aw, and last but not least, JC and I finally got out for a date night. It's always good to do this and we must do it more often! We went to an arcade down the street and had a blast. Thankfully Bren was kind to watch the girls (Cam was out with Gramma and Papa).


1 comment:
WOW! That was a busy season. You harvest "processing" turned turned out beautiful. Sure a lot of work. No question, the picture of you and the girls is one of the best of the three of you..as for Brendan's snap shot - well, it DOES show how handsome he is.
Post a Comment