Well Planned Day

Monday, October 8, 2012

Bubba turns 17!

He's a great brother and a super-helper, he's handsome...
He's smart and witty and now he's a legal driver...
He loves rappelling and hanging out with friends, he is not a little boy anymore.
Happy birthday, Bren.  I am so proud of you and I pray that God's blessings abound in your life as you continue to work towards being a "grown-up".  Thank you for being such a good kid, helping me so much and for blessing me!  I love you!


2 comments:

Granny said...

How did happen so quick? My heart swells everytime his name is mentioned...what a tremendous, fine young adult he has be come!!!

Barbie said...

Happy Birthday Bren. I can not believe you are 17!! WOW!!!
He is not the little boy we met in 4th grade... he is definately growing into a fine young man.