Bren asked Uncle Mike to take him and friends rappelling for his birthday "party". Mike always has great team building exercises before they get to rappel.
The guys went down Thursday night to camp and the girls and I went down just for Friday. It was chilly all day and Lily only wanted mama but Cait and Cam had a blast playing with friends and cousins.
On his actual birthday, we went to Lido's with Granny for lunch and then my mom and dad grilled burgers and made brownies for our family.
Cam made Bren this card which was the wrapping paper as well. Bren's laptop died recently so we gave him some money to help out the purchase of a new one. I taped all 20 bills together and rolled them up in a box. They came out like tissue paper! It was kinda funny!
I think he had a great time turning 17. Life with Bren living at home is moving by so quickly!
1 comment:
Wow! Looks like a grand day indead!!
Post a Comment