Well Planned Day

Saturday, September 22, 2012

The (homeschool) Life

Sharing a love for music.
Sharing breakfast.

Cait learning Geometry with Bren.

I've found a way to get the hand wash dishes done!

Our mini engineer.

Play time at the park and making marsh-
mallow shooters!


Throwing cheetos at shaving cream topped heads!  

What fun!




2 comments:

Granny said...

Boy, everybody looks "into it." Nothing like training a helper early. But, then, I guess Catie has been a helper since she could walk.It is her calling in life. The cheto toss looks like great fun. The expression on Cameron's face is one of absolute is total focus.

amanda said...

I just poked around a bit and got caught up on your family times. You are doing a great job, Jenn. On the days when it feels like maybe you aren't, know that YOU ARE!

Your family is beautiful, and the way you treasure them is evident.

;) love you friend!