The biggest challenges we face is saying no to fun invitations and keeping Cait busy during the boys instruction time.
I love this picture of Cait playing with her kitchen toys outside on the patio step. And her silly binki picture! She keeps us laughing!
I have been searching Pinterest to find things to keep Cait busy. Snakes in jello worked for about an hour! See Lily off the blanket? I set her on the middle of the blanket! She's trying to figure out this getting around stuff.
Time is going by fast and we're staying busy. I wish we were a little less busy but we are making great memories in our busyness.
We are visiting the library nearly every week. The kids like playing at the park next to it. Cait has NO fear of heights and loves to be pushed HIGH on the swings! I love the picture below. Cam was showing Lily his book on dinos and she looked scared!
We enjoyed the couple rainy cool days and broke out the warm clothes. I hope we get a nice long fall this year! I love my children's smiles!
Lily, sitting at PE with Cam playing with a ball in the back ground. We are enjoying being back at PE this year.
Somehow Bren didn't make it to this set of pictures. That teen boys likes to hide from the camera. He is close to testing for his license and doing well in school this year. We have a new math program (Math U See) that is so much better than what we did last year. We're looking forward to an exciting year!
1 comment:
Great pictures! You need to keep a log of what works for Cait so you'll have a list to go to for Lilly in the next year or so! Glad Bren's liking Math U See... we're liking it for Bella too.
Post a Comment