Well Planned Day

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Postcard Project

The Challenge:
We want to see if we can collect a postcard from every single state this summer. Would you mind sending us a postcard from your state and any where you travel? We would love to learn more about all the different states this summer and could really use your help! Please tell us some cool things about your state on your postcard! Also, please forward to anyone you know that lives in a different state.
So far, here's what Cam's received:
  New Mexico from Aunt Janice
  Hawaii from Angie G
  Florida from Danica E
  South Carolina from Donna M
  Alaska from cousin Cory & Julie
  California from cousin Amy
  Virginia & Washington DC from cousin Rachel
Hopefully Cam can fill up the rest of his map!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will see if my chemo-buddy will send one! She lives in Washington : ) Good job Cameron!

Aunt Jessica

Leslie said...

I wish I lived in another state just to be able to send him a post card. :)

Unknown said...

sending a card from n. carolina!!! be there by next week! good luck!