Well Planned Day

Monday, January 30, 2012

Free Monday at the Zoo

I can't believe Cait is almost 20 months and she hasn't been to the zoo! We fixed that today! December - February Mondays are free and today was perfect with temps at or near 60 degrees!
We saw 4 baby tigers, a baby elephant in the new beautiful, elephant exhibit and a baby chimp. Seeing the babies is so much fun!
Cait loved it all! She loved the birds, sea lions and the snakes, too! Cam was very excited to see TWO kimono dragons!

We only managed a little over 2 hours but it was enough to wear me out! All those hills are good for this pregnant body! We love the zoo and hope we can squeeze in one more free day with good weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for baby Polliard to get here!!!! =)

Leslie said...

Every time I go to the zoo & walk the hills I remember the times I went when I was pregnant & struggled to get around that zoo!