December was such a busy month, I didn't get much blogging done but I managed to take some pictures. Here's Cait in her Christmas dress. I'm glad I took pictures as soon as I dressed her because the dress was a mess within the hour!


Bren & Cam helped make pretzels with kisses for the cookie exchange at my mom's.


Cait decided she wanted to ride in the stroller instead of baby! It has been fun to watch her begin to pretend play with her kitchen, tea sets and baby.

The kids enjoyed chocolate advent calendars from Gramma.

Bren helped me make this rocket pack for one of Cam's Christmas gifts.

Cam also got a shaving kit for Christmas. He loves shaving with his dad!


Cait, sitting pretty in her new elephant chair, drinking her danimals yogurt at Granny's.

Bren enjoyed showing off his bass to Uncle John while we visited with the Tinker family in Lawton.

The weather was beautiful while we relaxed in Lawton after Christmas. I think it was Wednesday that we took a drive out to the Wildlife Refuge. See that mountain in the distance?

Bren ran to the top of it in about five minutes! He was a bit tired by the time he made it back!

We were blessed to see many buffalo, deer and longhorns while we drove around.

You better watch out. Cait is quick. She managed to grab a box of cereal and pour her own bowl one morning!

She loved sitting at the window and watching her PawPaw walk to the mailbox in the mornings. Very precious!

Again, quick as lightening, she found away to climb to the back of the couch to check her email...

December was a fast and busy month. January is back to school and time to get a bunch of home projects done before baby comes. Can you believe she is still without a name? JC is on his 5th week of his new job. His job is to study for some certifications right now so needless to say, it is pretty stress free! A HUGE change from teaching, grading and such!
I hope that you will seek and enjoy many of God's blessings in 2012!
3 comments:
What precious photos!! So much joy is in their faces!! It couldn't have been a better Christmas!! You're absolutely right, she is quicker than I ever dreamed possible....
wow... she's a quick one, huh?
I love that rocket pack, I bet Cam does too, huh? Rad!
So, so happy for JC's new job & your family!
Sweet blessings!
Glad you had a good time in Lawton! good pics of my babies
Post a Comment