The final days of being a family of 5! With my due date just 6 days away, we're trying to work AND play hard! My pictures are a bit out of order, but you'll get the idea!
Yesterday we spent SIX hours at Gattitown (previously Incredible Pizza)! The kids had a blast!

It was fun to watch Bren & JC ride go-carts. Bren is finally old enough to do the "fast" cars. The pictures are terrible but the first one, Bren ran into dad, spinning him backwards. But they were head to head after that!

Cait even managed an hour nap in all the noise!

We have spent the last 2 weeks with sick kids! Cam started with a five day fever followed by coughing and a runny nose. Cait started her fever the day Cam's left but after five days, she was getting worse. Saturday morning saw us at the Urgent Care after a miserable night. She is finally starting to feel a little better today. Isn't she sweet, sleeping above?
It was fun to watch Bren & JC ride go-carts. Bren is finally old enough to do the "fast" cars. The pictures are terrible but the first one, Bren ran into dad, spinning him backwards. But they were head to head after that!
Cait even managed an hour nap in all the noise!
We have spent the last 2 weeks with sick kids! Cam started with a five day fever followed by coughing and a runny nose. Cait started her fever the day Cam's left but after five days, she was getting worse. Saturday morning saw us at the Urgent Care after a miserable night. She is finally starting to feel a little better today. Isn't she sweet, sleeping above?
Here are a couple Pinterest ideas the kids have done. Finger paint in a ziploc bag and (below) next to Cam are little Star Wars figures I printed out on cardstock.

Friday was our Valentine's Party at PE. This group is seriously disorganized but PE runs smoothly most days and that's all that matters right now. We spent Friday morning popping popcorn, drizzling with white chocolate, sacking up 70 bags or so with M&Ms. We didn't get much else done Friday! And the van wouldn't start after PE so we had to wait in the 36 degree weather for JC to rescue us! Brrr!!!

Some projects around home. I painted my trellises turquoise. I can't wait to see how my pink-red hardy hibiscus looks on this! I also painted my smaller ones in front and I'm sure my purple clematis will look beautiful on them!

Some projects around home. I painted my trellises turquoise. I can't wait to see how my pink-red hardy hibiscus looks on this! I also painted my smaller ones in front and I'm sure my purple clematis will look beautiful on them!
Our bedroom is finished! The first picture is all our furniture pushed away from the walls! It was a disaster and I could barely fit anywhere! I think it was nearly a week before we could push the furniture back (right picture). It's a good feeling to have a clean crisp room!

Washing little bitty baby clothes. And a pic of Miss Cait sitting on my belly!

Washing little bitty baby clothes. And a pic of Miss Cait sitting on my belly!
She had to try out the new baby swing. I think we might have some competition with the baby supplies. She has become more mothering to her baby dolls already. She loves to push them in the stroller, lay them down and cover them with blankets. She pats my belly and says baby, even kissing my belly good night!
She is such a delight!

Winter FINALLY arrived this morning! Cam woke me up excited this morning. He couldn't wait to get out and play.

Unfortunately, the snow is already melting fast and Wednesday's highs are in the 60s.

Winter FINALLY arrived this morning! Cam woke me up excited this morning. He couldn't wait to get out and play.
Unfortunately, the snow is already melting fast and Wednesday's highs are in the 60s.
Cait's face in the first picture is so funny because I told her she couldn't go back outside until she ate some oatmeal. She wasn't happy about it but you can see, she conceded!

2 comments:
How precious are the little ones!! I'm like Cait, anxious to see and play with the baby.....it's wonderful that you can stay so busy this far along. Perhaps those days after "she" gets here will not seem so dificult to stay quiet and less "rambunkous" remembering the fun they had not too long ago.
Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com
Post a Comment