Remember Spidy? We found her near the roof one morning. She left us a gift the next morning. She's back in her normal spot now. I try not to think about that little gift and what will happen one, unsuspecting, morning!
After 60+ days of 100+ degrees, we are sure enjoying a lot of time outside these days.
Cait would be happy to be outside all day, everyday. She especially loves playing on the slide with Cam.
The other day, she went to get her toy "laptop", carried it to her little chair and began to do her "work". So cute to see them mimicking!
We had a little science experience where we put a whole, raw egg into a jar of white vinegar. After two days, the egg shell had dissolved and you could see straight through to the yolk.
JC wanted to slice the egg but it was up to Cam and he chose smashing it outside. Pretty interesting.

Cam has learned some camera poses from his big bro, apparently! I am just blessed each time I see my children showing each other kindness and love without any prompting.
We have a full week of school and then... we're taking a week off to celebrate someone's 16th birthday!!! I can't wait!
Cam has learned some camera poses from his big bro, apparently! I am just blessed each time I see my children showing each other kindness and love without any prompting.
No comments:
Post a Comment