Well Planned Day

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back to PE

We go to Piedmont for PE on Fridays and this past Friday was our first day back for the year. It was also the first time Cam could participate. He had been looking forward to this day for awhile. The church we usually use for PE was not available so we had PE outside this week. It was a beautiful day to outside for 2 hours.
I thought it was super cute Cam & Bren playing with the parachute together. Usually Cam will have PE the first hour and Bren the second hour. They played together this week.
Messy head was, of course, a mess the whole time. She loved running around outside for 2 hours. She also loved grabbing every drink she could find to drink out of. Probably explains the runny nose today.
They took a group picture before we left. It's a pretty good size group of kids. Both kids had a blast! I also signed Cam up to take music lessons with the group during Bren's PE time. I think he'll like that!

No comments: