A morning trip to the park.

School supply shopping then Happy Hour!

The Lego Store

Mom & Cait found baby Gap. (oops!)

Baby is worn out!

After dinner play time.

I must mention dinner. JC recently bought me Guy Fieri Food. I made his McAlister Potatoes tonight. They consist of boiling baby Yukon Golds, frying bacon/onion/garlic, smooshing the potatoes THEN frying them in the bacon grease. Top crispy potatoes with bacon mixture, parmesan cheese and sour cream. Oh my goodness YUM! It was supposed to be a side dish for meatloaf but the ground beef wasn't thawed. So we ate it as our entree and it was quite filling.
Hey! I'm sure it had some Vitamin C and Calcium in it. :)
1 comment:
My, what a busy but fun day!!! Papaw said he's never been to a Lego store. Sounds like a side trip for the boys. Those potatoes sound fantistic. He sure is looking forward to your cooking.
Post a Comment