Well Planned Day

Friday, August 19, 2011

Play week: Friday

Can you believe I left my camera at home today?!
Photos courtesy of my lacking Blackberry.
Today, we met cousin Taelyn at the Omniplex.
Excuse me, the Science Museum of Oklahoma.
We had a great time, exploring each room for a bit.
These were my favorite pictures!


We were there most of the day and Cait was fast asleep before we were back on the highway. She slept for over 3 hours; her usual nap lately has been 1 hour!

Homemade pizza for dinner to end our week of play. It's been a good week!

3 comments:

Granny said...

This has been one fun week!!!!!!! I know Cait was exhausted, I bet Momma was too!!!

amanda said...

ok that little pumpkin looks WAY TOO adorable in that giant chair. oh my!

Leslie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun week! I haven't seen those big chairs & table there.. it's been awhile since we've gone. Will have to get back there.