Amanda recently posted from Ecclesiastes, "There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1 and verse 2 continues "a time to be born and a time to die"
Our last memory of Ethan Hendricks was the previous Sunday at church. Ethan was playing with Cameron, carrying Cameron around on his shoulders.

Today, my friend buried her son. In my mind, it is not supposed to be this way. My heart aches for Ethan's parents, his two brothers and two sisters. We can only cling to the hope that we will see him again, some day in heaven.
2 comments:
Very hard Jenn, for everyone, but my heart breaks for his mother and every mom. I couldn't help notice how many babies, new life, were present yesterday as Ethan's short life was celebrated and the loss grieved.
Precious little Cait is so much tinyier snuggled in your sling than she looks in her pics! Hugs Jenn...
Jenn, so sorry for you friend. some burdens are so heavy.
little did I know that when I posted that verse in reference to Wilson going back to school that my grandmother would pass away that evening.
and in the face of hard things & sad things I wholly believe that our God is good, all the time.
Post a Comment