The guys finished the bunk bed.
Cameron started swim lessons.
Brendan started back to golf.
I started walking again.
I was reminded that Cameron is still such a little boy! (not a baby but still so sweet & cuddly - at least when he's asleep!)
Since this is what he's usually up to!
Brendan had to mow the grass for the first time of the year. But no worries, he had help!
We had a blast at Family Night, held monthly at my folks house. Isabella and Taelyn have a blast playing together! It's so fun to hear the little ones laughing!
Cameron talked Gramma into a banana. They do a number on his little tummy but he sure does love them!
Beautiful Oklahoma skies are back. This picture was taken by Brendan. I think he's enjoying photography almost as much as I do!
We have several field trips this month. This one was to the National Weather Center, or NOAA.
We learned quite a bit about weather and the job of meteorologists. (If you click on the picture, you can see Cameron wore his cape for this tour!)
The next day was a trip to Bricktown to watch the Redhawks! It was a beautiful day and we had lots of fun with our friends! And the Redhawks even won!
Here's my cool teenager with the guys.
This weekend we've helped keep Gramma company with her multi-family garage sale. It's rained most of the weekend but we've all done fairly well.
(I have planned, written on my calendar, 4 days of rest in May!!! Being busy sure is making these last 2 months of my pregnancy fly by!)
2 comments:
good job planning the 4 days of rest in May. GIRL! April has been full!
love the sleeping baby Cam. picture. Walker hates when I call him a baby, but sometimes, every once in a great while, I get a glimpse of the baby that used to be there.
glad your days have been filled with good things!
You make me tired!!
Post a Comment