Well Planned Day

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I ♥ Home Schooling

School is back in full swing. Here are just some highlights from our first month back in session!

Recess:


(in p.j.s!!!)


I looked up one morning, to see Cameron, sitting on the coffee table, reading his dino books!


Art


Math, in the game chair, in pajama pants!


The week, we had a field trip to the Lake Thunderbird Nature Center. Once we entered the park, we had several deer sightings!




The Nature Center is fairly new and very nice! Bren & the guys check out the Oklahoma insects


Cameron liked feeling the fur!


During the presentation, our boys sat nicely together! What a blessing!


We were shown all sorts of animals




Afterwards, we had a picnic lunch with friends by the lake.



What a blessing it is to be with my children and to teach them. Who knew life could be so full!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That's a sweet pic of Cam on Bren's lap! :)

Barbie said...

I have to say I am a little jealous. I wish I had Lo home more.
Looks like you all are making lots of friends. Happy to see that.

amanda said...

that is an awesome tribute to homeschooling, and what a blessing for your family!