But first, some
Cameronisms.
He asked, "How do I look?"

"I'm a monkey"

Yesterday started out very rainy but by noon, it was a beautiful day for a trip to the fair.


I thought this one was hilarious! I told Cam to stick his head in the hole; he stuck most of his body and then got STUCK!

Free tractor rides!

A neat sculpture


We found the arts & crafts section this year. Cam got to do spin art, plus there was a neat area to play with magnets, marbles and coloring.

Nice to meet you!
We got in for $4 (went on $2 day, Cam was free) and we each had yummy ice cream cones. We made it out of there spending less than $15!!!
4 comments:
Love the pics. What a great outing and for such a good price. That's awesome!!!!
Wow! All that fun! We've never been to the fair. Maybe Cameron and Brendan need to take Paw Paw and Granny next year. (as long as someone else drives)
looks like a fun time. At first I thought that was the St. Louis Arch in that pic...
tractor rides and art, how fun. I haven't been to a state fair in years and years. My boys have never been...
note to self: take the boys to the state fair next year (whichever state fair is closest, I guess)
Looks like a fun day! We didn't find the art area when we went. :( And you did much better than us... I think we were near $65 when it was all said & done. Yikes!
Post a Comment