Well Planned Day

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Week of Adventures

It is, always an adventure around here. They're coming to fast for me to recover in between them though!

Cameron spent his first night away from mom and dad on Monday. Granny met me in Chickasha to pick up the boys in the downpour Monday. He managed to do well but came home cranky. It took a day and a half for him to adjust. I remember Brendan having the same problems!



Tuesday we realized that the cats had fleas. Only place they could have gotten them is from the vet a week and a half ago. Oh, and we discovered this at 9:30 p.m. So, cats get baths, sheets get stripped and we all fall into our beds some where between 12:30 and 1:30 a.m.
Now mind you, this week was supposed to be our Home Improvement week. We had a nice list of To-Dos and at 7:30 Thursday night, we haven't got much accomplished!

Yesterday we treated carpets and furniture and spent the afternoon at my mom's to avoid the fumes. We gave the cats another bath today. Hopefully we have this licked!!!

So, the Sleep Clinic called a few hours ago and they have an opening tonight to do Cameron's sleep study. So, off we go. I hope I can get at least a few hours of sleep!

I have more to blog about but I best prepare for this sleep study! It's from 8:15 p.m. until 5:45 a.m. Ugh!

No comments: