Well Planned Day

Monday, June 30, 2008

June Fun

Cameron got new shoes and he loves them so much he never wants to take them off!



Brendan & Papa fishing



We've seen bunnies at Grannies and this one was downtown when I took some pictures.

Last Sunday we visited one of Okc's "Spray Parks". It was a great hot day and the boys had lots of fun.









While we were preparing to grill dinner, Cameron helped himself to the ONLY read tomato on my bush. Little stinker!



I love Oklahoma sunsets!

Cameron and Brendan were enjoying being cozy while watching cartoons.


2 comments:

amanda said...

wow, that spray park looks AWESOME! I love the shoes and the tomato...too cute!

Guess what, YOU WON my contest...let me know what size t-shirt you want =)

Anonymous said...

I know you said he loved those shoes, but I forgot that you said he slept in them. Too cute. Brendan really doesn't like his picture taken does he???