Random. Random pictures. Random order. Random chaos. Life has been busy, taking us this way and that. I have hardly a minute to get all my regular jobs done and blogging gets the back burner. But I wanted to capture some memories before time gets too far away.
For Mother's Day weekend, we went to the Zoo's Ostrich Egg Breakfast with my sister Jess and her family and my Mom and Dad.
The weather was beautiful and we had a great time!
(I just love these matching skirts that I found at the Just Between Friends sale!)
Cousin picture!
Jessica's baby shower! Can't believe the next family member will be arriving just weeks away!
The kids love climbing in Gramma and Papa's back yard.
Jess also had a graduation from MACU recently. We celebrated with dinner afterwards.Bren shows the his little cousins how it is really done!
Bren had his first bass recital. It was in the little store front where he takes lessons. We celebrated with ice cream afterwards!
He plays so good! I'm so proud of how far he's come!
And here is the randomness of order. Blogger is not my friend today. Here are more zoo breakfast pictures.
The girls love playing in the dirt as much as the boys did. Baths for everyone!!!
JC having family devotion time and date night for us!
We had a work day at Oakridge Camp in Anadarko. The little kids and I helped pull weeds. Bren and daddy worked with the guys to vamp up their people-size maze.
We love these people! It is always so fun to serve with this group!
and back to Jack's birthday party...
Bren, with the girls, when we got home from our date. Good job, Bren!
Cait, Cam, Lily and I met friends at the Crystal Bridge for a ladybug release. They had crafts and all kinds of fun. Unfortunately, my camera batteries were dead. Here is Cait & I afterwards.
More pictures from Daddy's birthday weekend. Pretty girls.
Trying to get Cait to take a nice picture for her birthday invite.
My little sis took this picture of Lily at Easter time. So cute!
And finally, these are from a friend's birthday party. Cait loved getting a butterfly painted on her face!
Well, that about catches us up. Lots of fun. My next blog will be about the next chapter of our lives. Big changes 'round here. Always an Adventure.























2 comments:
Absolutely wonderful!!!! We loved them all (except the one with the yellow snake-Granny would have run a country mile!!!!). Cameron is so brave. No question, you guys are busy!!
Love all the pictures! It HAS been a busy month!
Post a Comment