I am so thankful to be a wife to JC. This year has been tough but we've survived it and we are better because of it. Our marriage has matured and our love is stronger.
I am also very thankful to be the mommy of these precious children.
Each one is a treasure to me. It is wonderful to see their uniqueness that God has used to create them.
The kids were restless one school day so we just decided to stop and have a tea party for lunch. It was great fun for all (and even a big boy played along. Shhh, don't tell!)
Lily's learning to explore!
Cait loves her pretty, minky dress from Granny. Again with the "smile pretty" pose!
Thanksgiving day was a wonderful day. Granny and PawPaw joined us at my mom's house and we had a most excellent meal! Granny and I snuck out with Lily for some Black Friday shopping as well.
Lily decided it was time to stand, especially if Legos are involved!
Our weather has been quite mild so we ventured out for a trip to the zoo one Sabbath day. It was a great family outing.
Cait said, "Swiper, no swiping!"
We did some major decluttering and cleaning and listed our house with a realtor. We are content to wait for the sale but we are also looking forward to gaining a bedroom in a new house. For now we are enjoying our fresh paint and decluttered space.
I am thankful that God's blessings are too many to number. I am thankful for our health and our mental sharpness. I am thankful that I can homeschool these blessings, to spend time teaching and knowing them. I am thankful that, just yesterday, JC celebrated his one year anniversary with a fantastic job that provides for all our needs and more. We look forward to celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, our Redeemer, whom I am also thankful for!
3 comments:
A tea party is a great idea! Also love the pic of Bren holding Lily in the tub...cute!
These pics are wonderful. You have a beautiful family. Great job decluttering... praying for a buyer and a new home for you and your family. You are an awesome mom!
Glad Cait is sleeping better now! Love her smile pretty (is that like a glamour shots pose??) & that white coat is cute! My kiddos love tea parties too. :)
Post a Comment