Well Planned Day

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Crafting, mostly

I haven't had lots of crafty time in the last year but this week I had fun making baby gifts. I embroidered these super soft burp cloths and then made lots of hair clips.

The gray clip above & below right was adjusted from THIS blog. Cait was a wonderful model for me!

I also tried my hand at making hooded towels using this blog and this one. I also want you to see how good Baby Cait is standing these days! {Don't forget you can get a better view of any picture by clicking on it!}

Cait is a busy girl these days. She's a good climber and a fast crawler. The second picture below is of her banging on Bren's door! She wants in the forbidden room!


These brown & blue hair clips are felt, like the gray ones but I embroidered the blue felt. I also made a brown flower and played around with the orange flower type. (as a side note: cats like to play with felt. They have stolen several of these things. Little boogers.)

2 comments:

amanda said...

the hooded bath towel looks fantastic.

you are doing a great job with your embroidery machine!

love all the clips, but especially love that adorable little model of yours!

Our Army of Six said...

Cute! I love your creativity. I've been wanting to try to make some of those flowers. Maybe I'll try to copy your post!!