Well Planned Day

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sky High: Complete

Brendan graduated from the OU Sky High summer camp yesterday. He was really blessed to have the opportunity to attend this 2 week course and the information that he learned and the experience he gained is priceless! Flying twice in a Piper Warrior was just part of the exciting experience.

Gramma, Granny, Taelyn and our family went to the graduation ceremony yesterday. (In an un-air conditioned hanger. In the hot Oklahoma summer. For an hour.)
The kids had worked on reports during the week and presented them during the ceremony. I think Brendan was a little nervous but he did really good!
Here Brendan is receiving a certificate of completion.

After Brendan gave his report, Gramma, Taelyn, me and my little ones stepped into the AC so I could feed Cait and cool off a little bit. Cameron & Taelyn had fun playing together.

And Cait showed her Gramma her beautiful smile!

I am so proud of the young man Brendan is growing into and I'm so grateful that he was blessed with this opportunity. OU's high school (didn't know they had one!) is going to try a beta version of Aviation Science and Brendan has requested to participate in the trial. We are praying that he is selected. Not only will he learn more about aviation but it will look awesome on his transcripts!

2 comments:

gramma said...

WE are so proud too! makes me tear up to see those pics. What a beautiful young man he has become. Dont' tell him I said that .

amanda said...

AND that baby girl. heavens to bets I just want to take a bite out of her cuteness.


but I promise I won't.