Well Planned Day

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hot Summer Days

First, a lesson in fashion from our almost 3 year old.

Our first picture shows the cool new way to wear shoes AND how to safely store your extra sword in your drawers.


Next, we have the perfect outfit for playing in the sand box. Army helmet, Diego underwear and blue socks. What Not to Wear would go crazy over this outfit!


My beautiful niece is almost 3 as well and I got the privilege to take some photos of her last week!




I was working on the computer this weekend and turned slightly to see this. Cameron, reading Brendan's Lego magazine. How precious!!!


Later in the day, I approach the door to the garage to see this. Margaret: I thought about your stories of JC and knew you'd love this picture!


We're doggie sitting...as you can tell, Muskoka has made herself quite at home!


JC helped Les & Mike put in a new wood floor. Bren, Cam & I got to play with Bella and Jackson. I caught Bren holding the baby!

Look at that grin! What a sweet boy!!!






Today, we drove an hour northwest to Kingfisher to check out their aquatic center. Several home school families met us there and we had a great time! It's indoors but has large doors that are open on one side.
I was quite busy with Cameron, so I didn't get to take pictures but here are some from the website.
Cameron has conquered his fear of swimming and really loves having floaty "wings" on. We had a lot of fun!


3 comments:

Barbie said...

too cute.

The indoor pool reminds me of the schwimbads(swim baths) in Germany. It was always fun to go there.

Looks like your little one is keeping you busy.

Dare I ask what JC was doing on the ladder??????????

granny said...

Boy, I can just hear my dad laughing big time when he saw Cameron on the ladder! I sure do remember J.C.'s attempts to climb on the roof at this age and dad having to climb and get him down.

Barbie said...

okay, I must not have had my contacts in when I looked at the post earlier.. that isn't JC climbing on the ladder.... OH MY!!! you are in trouble!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! That one is going to make you have grey hair!!!!!