Well Planned Day

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break 2008 - Glen Rose, Texas (completed!)

Monday we went to Glen Rose, TX and stayed at the Camp Tres Rios.

Here's our cabin...

Here's our view out back...

PawPaw Richard sleeping on the comfy leather couch...

It had rained that day and everything was muddy. The boys (JC, Brendan & Richard) enjoyed skipping a few rocks...



It rained on Tuesday but we managed to get to the Creation Evidence Museum and then to Fossil Rim Lookout to see the petting zoo and gift shop...





Wednesday we enjoyed the sun, Dinosaur World, the Nucular Power Plant, walking around Glen Rose and JC's grillin'...







Fossil Dig at Dinosaur World









Brendan (of course) hanging like a monkey on the grape vines at the Tres Rios park...



The Brazos River, one of the Tres Rios

Thursday we packed up and headed home. We stopped for a little shopping and lunch in Granbury. What a quaint little town!



On the road, finally. Cam's snuggled up with his "dino"...

2 comments:

amanda said...

I love all your picture, I mean LOVE them... thanks for sharing about your trip...so much packed into such a short time.

my fav pic is the muddy diaper...

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What a trip. Love the pics... the one of JC in the dino's mouth is too funny. I would love to see the town of Granbury(I think that's its name). Looks like you have lots to scrapbook.