Well Planned Day

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Here I go...


Okay, I love reading Amanda's, Nikki Lynn's & Barbie's blog so I'm going to try my hand at it. I know I won't be even come close the the humor that Amanda can share with the world but at least I'll be able to share photos of the boys and life's adventures.
My Blog Title: Always an Adventure. Since meeting JC, adventures seem to be around every corner. Some are more fun than others but they all keep us guessing about what's around the next corner.

3 comments:

RevTinker said...

Hello, Don't know much about blogs. Sounds like a kind of shoe to me. Be blessed in all your efforts. Great pictures of the family.

amanda said...

woo hoo Jenn! you knew I would be happy!

Dallas said...

yay!!!!!! i love blogs!!!!!! i read them like they're the newspaper. i will check up on you religiously. we have a blog, too. i will e-mail you the link because it's password-protected.
btw, hope that cameron is doing better. i got your e-mail about his health concerns.