Saturday we got on the road for another family (minus Bren) adventure, the Rattlesnake Festival. All three kids wanted to get their picture with the snake. I think Cam was the only one brave enough to hold it. I think he enjoyed it!
Lily & Cait braved the kiddie roller coaster and then all of them went in this farm-maze type obstacle course. This was Cait's favorite part.
Cam & his cousin rode the Tornado! We were a little worried since Cam has experienced some motion sickness in the pass but he did great and said this was his favorite part!
The girls, Granny and I rode a Teddy Bear tilt-a-whirl and then Cam, JC & cousin rode the bumper cars.
We watched the "fancy dancers", ate some yummy fair food and the kids road the ponies. This was Lily's favorite part.
They have never ridden horses before so this was really fun for them.
We came home tired and a little sunburned but it was great fun! If we go again next year, we will have to hunt down the rest of the rattlesnakes! And wear sunscreen!










1 comment:
Wow, what a day! It was super fun, even if there were snakes! I can see there are ponies (horses) on the horizon for us.
Post a Comment