Well Planned Day

Monday, October 20, 2014

Zoo Day with Grandparents

A couple weeks ago, the Grand Parents came into town for an overnight stay.  We enjoyed some pizza and swimming on Friday night and we spent the day at the zoo on Saturday.
The weather was nearly perfect, just a bit warm.  We saw so many of God's wonderful creations.  We were even visited by the peacock while we enjoyed a picnic lunch.  Cait and Cam loved feeding him!


More of God's great creation.  Unique and wonderful, I love my sons!

Cait and Grandma enjoying the apes.  Lily resting with Daddy.
Cam was elated to finally check out the Stingray Bay.  He loved it.  I think JC, Grandma, Cait and Cam stayed in the Stingray Bay for an hour trying to get the opportunity for Cait to feel the stingrays.  They just swam too low for her short arms.  Finally, Daddy managed a way for her!  Lily didn't want much to do with it so Bren and I took her to the children's zoo where we watched the monkeys play.
We watched the giraffes eating with their long tongues.
Such a good reader!
Grandma, Cait, Cam and I went through the bird section in the Oklahoma Exhibit.  We'd never gone in but it was pretty neat.  This pheasant was just beautiful and the roadrunner, too!
Thank you, Grandpa and Grandma for spending a great weekend with us!

No comments: