Cam selected sesame chicken and lo mein noodles for lunch. Afterwards, he opened his gifts. He was pretty excited, as you can see.
Then we went out for banana splits and completely forgot to take pictures. We had a surprise for Cam and his friend after ice cream. Afterwards, I think he said it was the best day of his life.
I am so thankful for Cam. God has blessed us with an intelligent and fun young man. He has a sharp memory and is very creative with Legos and drawing. Cam has been a joy to teach and experience his academic accomplishments. Cam has matured greatly this summer and we're excited to see what this next year holds for him. Happy birthday, young man!
1 comment:
Picture # 2 is now my home page screen saver thing. You are correct - Cameron is a great guy and I am proud to be a member of his family.
Post a Comment