Well Planned Day

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Colorado

 JC was approved for some work related training and we decided to tag along...and we sweet talked Granny into coming with us, too!  After driving ALL. DAY. LONG. through Oklahoma, Kansas and the eastern part of Colorado, we finally saw these beauties ahead!  We were all so excited to see mountains.  And get out of the car!
 This was my favorite view every morning and afternoon as I got off I-25 to take JC to class and pick him up.  It's not a great shot but I wanted to remember it.  The mountains, blue skies and American flags.  It was wonderful!
 We stayed in a Homewood Suites hotel and it was really great.  We had two bedrooms plus the sofa sleeper and a little kitchen.  There was a pool but we only swam one night.  They provided free hot breakfasts AND dinners, plus drinks!

 JC's class was in "Tech Center"  near Greenwood Village and we stayed near the Centennial Airport.  I think one of the kids took this picture of the map but it was perfect!  It was in the south-central part of Denver and the area was just lovely.  And IKEA was across the street!

No comments: