Well Planned Day

Saturday, November 23, 2013

November

Busy and beautiful, November has been a good month.  Cam learned out to do laundry and stole the show at Show and Tell time during PE.

We played with crazy straws, stuck things to contact paper and tried to make bouncy balls with borax (it failed).  Oh, and Cam FINALLY lost his first tooth!

These were all the random pictures from my tablet. It's handy to have about and to post pictures directly to Facebook but it does make my blogging a little tricky.

I am hoping that we can have a slow and relaxing December but that will be a big challenge. I'll let you know how we do.

Speaking of letting you know, my desire of this blog is to keep grandparents up to date with the kids but also to have a record of our lives for my children and their children.  Just wondering who, out there, is reading this. Leave a post if you are.

To my kids: As we close in on Thanksgiving, I want you to know that you are the light of my life. I am so very grateful that Jesus blessed me with such fun, energetic, healthy and beautiful babies.  Thank you for being my sweet children and making my life full beyond measure.  ~Love, Mom

5 comments:

PawPaw and Granny said...

When Cameron "stole the show, what was he showing, what is that in his hands?

PawPaw and Granny said...

It is such a joy for the 2 of us to see the daily life of our wonderful family! Anxious to get hugs and loves - see you Thanksgiving.

Gray Family said...

Love reading your blog Jenn! Tae has a lot of fun at PE with her cousins!

Always an Adventure said...

Thanks, Jess! And I'm glad the kids can play together at PE!

Always an Adventure said...

Richard, it was his BIA (Bomb Investigation Agency) gun, handcuffs and flashlight.